And the winner is.....

Friday, June 25, 2010 Laura Fitzgerald

All right ladies and gents, it is the moment you've all be waiting for. Time to announce the winner of the Kick-Off Contest.  Can I get a drum roll please, Ritsu?

And the winner is:  LoonyMoonyy!  Congratulations! Check your e-mail or Twitter about it for further instructions.

I want to thank everyone who entered.  The warmth and welcome you shared with me was unparalleled.  And I had a blast reading through your responses. 

If you didn't win this time, there is always next time.  I do have future contests planned, so keep an eye out for the next round.   Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Congrats, LoonyMoonyy!

And thank you for running the contests, Laura.

John Smith said...

I just stumbled on to your blog and started following. But it seems I found your blog too late, because someone else won the contest.
But congratulations LoonyMoonyy.

This blog is great by the way. You should come see my blog as well, and if you like it, you can follow me too.

Post a Comment